Stansted Airport Cabs is part of Airport Cabs UK Registered office address is 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ. Operating office address is Room 118, Regus Building, Electric Avenue Vision 25, Innova Park, London EN3 7GD
1 QUOTATIONS, RATES AND CHARGES
- 1.1 All prices are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- 1.2 ACUK offices are open 24/7. The operation contact number is 0777677 CABS (from abroad: +44 (0)7776 77CABS).
- 1.3 All quotations are valid for 30 days. Airport -meet and greet, waiting time*, parking and tolls maybe charged as required. Gratuities are at the Customer’s discretion.
2 MEETING POINTS
Airport Pickup Rules
- 2.1 ACUK may apply charges for flight delays if there has been no passenger contact prior to landing. For all airport pick-ups, we will attempt to track the flight and amend the “requested pickup” time according to the actual “flight landing time”. This is so that the driver arrives at the appropriate time.
For Airport pick-ups, ACUK booking form contains:
Flight Landing time: This is the time which your flight is scheduled to land
Requested pick-up time: The number of minutes after the landing time, you want to be picked up
- 2.2 After the requested pickup time, there will be a 30 minutes FREE waiting time at the airport. Our driver will be waiting for you at the designated and agreed meeting point. They will then accompany you to the vehicle if required.
If you realise that you will not be able to meet the driver within the 30 minutes, then if you contact us, we will hold the driver in the terminal for an extra 30 mins at a charge of £5.00 for every 15 minutes. If you are still not out within this time then the driver will be pulled off and the job will be registered as a no show.
For example, if your flight lands at 10:00 am, and you have requested your pickup time to be 60 mins after the flight landing time; our driver will be at the meeting point at 11 am. The driver will wait till 11:30 am FREE of charge. After this time, if requested, the driver will wait an additional 30 mins chargeable at £5.00 for every 15 minutes.
- 2.3 Our driver will be waiting for you at the pre-arranged meeting point, please view our website for further information.
- 2.4 If you cannot locate your driver and you seek an alternative method of transport without first contacting ACUK to try and resolve the situation, you will be charged the tariff rate based on the service booked.
Our 24/7 contact number is +44 (0)777 677 CABS
Hotel and address Pick-up Rules:
- 2.5 We allow a 15 minutes FREE waiting time at hotel and address pick-ups.
Cruise / Ferry Port Pickup Rules:
- 2.6 We allow 45 minutes free waiting time from the requested pickup time, at the Cruise and Ferry Ports.
Eurostar and Station Pickup Rules:
- 2.7 “Eurostar” arrivals: driver will wait 30 mins after train arrival time free, and there will be extra 30 mins £5 waiting time.
- For domestic trains, driver will wait 15 mins after train arrival time, and there will be extra 30 mins £5 waiting time.
Except for the airport pickups (rules indicated above), Once the FREE waiting times are up, all other above mentioned pickups will be recorded as a no-show and invoiced as normal.
3 GENERAL TERMS
- 3.1 ACUK cannot be held responsible for any late arrival to destination, airport or cruise port. Hence we will not accept any responsibility for missed flights or ships.
- 3.2 ACUK shall be under no liability to the Customer whatsoever for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the Customer arising out of a breach by the Company of these terms and conditions.
- 3.3 In the event of any claim against ACUK arising out of its performance of hire, the Company’s liability shall be limited to a refund not exceeding the cost of the journey. Any other payments will be entirely at the discretion of the Company.
- 3.4 ACUK will not accept late bookings online (within 2 hours of transfer time)
- 3.5 ACUK accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to property, howsoever such loss or damage may be caused. In the event of property being left in a vehicle, we will gladly organise the return of such items if you cover the postage and packaging costs.
- 3.6 All our vehicles are non-smoking.
- 3.7 ACUK reserves the right to charge £10 supplement to the passengers, in the event that the passengers arrives with excess luggage and where this luggage will need to be placed inside the vehicle (at driver discretion and consent)
- 3.8 ACUK will charge a vehicle valeting fee of £60.00 for any damage of their vehicle made by customer (e.g. vomiting, spilling liquid or food to the vehicle).
- 3.9 ACUK reserves the right to refuse to transport any Passenger who behaves in a disorderly, threatening or abusive manner.
- 3.10 ACUK reserves the right to charge the Customer extra if customer wants to take a different route than company route ACUK extra charge will be £1.50 per mile
- 3.11 PETS are allowed in our certain vehicles. We apply a flat £15.00 vehicle valeting charge for such bookings. Pet must travel within a safe cage or secure safety lease/harness while in the vehicle.
4 FREE CHILD SEATS
- 4.1 ACUK will provide up to 2 child seats free of charge, for peace of mind guarantee, as by law London private hire vehicles are exempt from this law. If the driver doesn’t provide the correct child car seat, children can travel without one – but only if they travel on a rear seat:
and wear an adult seat belt if they’re 3 or older
without a seat belt if they’re under 3
A child can travel without a child car seat in taxis and private hire vehicles.
5 BOOKING CANCELLATION CHARGES
- 5 Cancellation notice periods and fees are as follows:
- 5.1 FREE cancellation if, cancellation made more than 12 hours before the transfer time; ACUK will only charge £5.00 administration fee for the Refund as this processing (interchange) fee, charged by Merchant account. (£5.00 charge is not applicable for cancellations due to Covid_19. ).
- 5.2 50% cancellation charge if cancellation made between 6 and 12 hours before delivery time.
- 5.3 100% cancellation charge if cancellation made within 6 hours of delivery time.
- 5.4 REFUNDS could take up to 15 working days to process.
6 NO-SHOW CHARGES
- 6.1 If customer does not show up for a ride, we will apply the booking as no-show and will charge the full amount of booking.
- 6.2 Waiting times and pickup rules are listed on clause 2 of this Terms and Conditions.
7 NON-SOLICITATION OF PERSONNEL
- 7.1 If you wish to directly hire or employ an ACUK driver, we reserve the right to levy a £5,000 fee to cover the costs of recruiting and training the driver
- 8.1 ACUK accepts Cash, PayPal and most credit cards as a means of payment. There is no extra charge for credit card payments.
- 8.2 Payments are secure: ACUK does not store in any way your credit card details. Payments will be using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
Credit Card slips will show “Airport Cabs UK” as merchant name
Terms & Conditions
1. Definitions and Interpretations
1.1 In these conditions:-
“These conditions” means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between the passenger and the Provider;
“The Passenger” means the person who accepts a quotation or offer of the Provider for the sale of Services or whose order for the Services is accepted by the Provider;
“The Provider” 24X7 Fleet Services a company registered in England and Wales under number 08 98 49 18 whose registered office is at Magnolia cottage, Green Street, Elsenham, CM22 6DS
“The Contract” means the contract for the provision of airport taxi and general taxi services under these conditions;
“The Service” means the service of transport to or from the required collection or destination (including and instalment of the service or any multiple services) which the Provider is to supply in accordance with these conditions;
1.2 Any reference in these Conditions to a statute or a provision of a statute shall be construed as a reference to that statute or provision as amended, re-enacted or extended at the relevant time.
1.3 The headings in these conditions are for the convenience only and shall not affect their interpretations.
2.1 The Provider shall sell and the Passenger shall purchase the Service in accordance with any quotation or offer of the Provider which is accepted by the Passenger, or any reservation of the Passenger which is accepted by the Provider, subject in either case to these Conditions, which shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted, or any such reservation is made or purported to be made, by the Passenger.
2.2 A contract will only come in to being upon the acceptance of the Provider of the reservation and the following conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in the contract. The passenger accepts these terms & conditions by placing a reservation, booking with the Provider via but not limited to the providers; web site (http://www.24×7.com), via the telephone, or via any representative agent.
2.3 The Contract will be subject to these conditions. The Provider reserves the right to revise these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice at its sole discretion. Any revised terms & conditions will be posted on the provider’s web site and will come into effect 1 hour after posting.
2.4 No reservation submitted by the passenger shall be deemed accepted by the provider unless and until confirmed in writing by email telephone or otherwise by an authorised representative of the provider.
2.5 The specification for the services shall be those set out in the providers sales documentation unless expressly in the passengers reservation (if accepted by the provider). The service will only be supplied as stated in the provider’s price list. Reservations received other than these will be adjusted accordingly. Illustrations, photographs or descriptions whether in the web site, brochures price lists or other documents issued by the Provider are intended as a guide only and the contents shall not be binding on the Provider.
2.6 The Provider reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the services which are required to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements or, where the services are to be supplied to the Providers specification, which do not materially affect their performance.
2.7 No variation to these Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by email, telephone or otherwise between the authorised representations of the passenger and the provider.
2.8 Sales literature, price lists and other documents issued by the provider in relation to the service are subject to alteration without notice and do not constitute offers to sell the service, which are capable of acceptance. A reservation placed by the passenger may not be withdrawn cancelled or altered prior to acceptance by the Provider. No contract for the service shall be binding on the Provider unless the Provider has issued a quotation which is expressed to be an offer of service; or has accepted a reservation placed by the passenger, by whichever is the earlier of:-
2.9 The Providers written acceptance
2.9.1 Delivery of the service;
2.10 Any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors or omissions in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Provider shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Provider.
2.11 The price of the Service shall be the price listed in the Providers published price list current at the date of acceptance of the passenger’s reservation or such other price as may be agreed in writing by the Provider and the passenger.
2.12 Where the provider has quoted a price for the service other than in accordance with the Providers published price list the price quoted shall be valid for 24 hours only or such other time as the Provider may specify.
2.13 The Provider reserves the right, by giving notice to the Passenger at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the service to reflect any increase in the cost to the provider which is due to any factor beyond the control of the Provider (such as, without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation or alteration of duties, any change in delivery dates, quantities or specifications for the service which is requested by the passenger to give the Provider adequate information or instructions.
2.14 The Provider reserves the right to use the services of contractors or sub-contractors (herein known as third parties) to provide services to Passengers. Where appropriate details i.e. names, addresses of any such third parties will be provided by the Provider upon any reasonable request and at the discretion of the Provider.
2.15 Reservations made for service on the following dates will be subject to an additional surcharge of 50% on published prices: Christmas Eve 18.00 – 24.00, Boxing Day 04.01 – Sunday 27th 04.00.
100% on published prices: Christmas Day 00.01 – Boxing Day 04.00, New Year’s Eve 18.00 – 24.00,
New Year’s Day 00.01 – 10.00.
2.16 A maximum time of 30 minutes for address collections & 1 hour for airport collection will be allocated whereupon non-contact with passengers will classify the reservation to be a no show and will be subject to clauses 3.2 and 4.33
3. Terms of Carriage
3.1 The Providers (known as 24×7 Stansted) prices are based on Passengers being ready to travel at the booked time. Passengers must book their airport transfer in accordance with check in times and guidelines provided by the relevant airline.
3.2 All meets apart from airports waiting time is free for the first 5 minutes; thereafter £7.50 per fifteen minutes or £28.00 per hour on waiting. Airport meets: 40 minutes free waiting time from the time of landing, thereafter you will charged £7.50 per every fifteen minutes.
3.3 Fares quoted are flat rates. Any diversions, additional set down or pickups by passengers will incur an added mileage charge at £1.75 per mile. Fares quoted that are not booked will have a validity of 24 hours. 24×7 Fleet Services reserve the right of altering any prices without prior notification however any quote/booking confirmed by 24×7 Fleet Services will remain binding.
3.4 Neither 24×7 Fleet Services nor any of its contracted or sub-contracted drivers will accept responsibility for loss or damage to luggage. Passengers are responsible for ensuring that their luggage is loaded/unloaded at all times, if accompanying the luggage on the journey. 24×7 Fleet Services and or its contracted or sub-contracted drivers have the right to refuse any passenger or to make the journey due to the passenger having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe whilst in motion.
3.5 Vehicles are booked by the Passengers as requested. Saloon and Estate cars carry a maximum of 4 passengers and luggage. Vehicles to carry a larger no. of passengers, Wheelchairs and luggage are available and are to be booked as required, (for luggage limitations and vehicle types and relevance view vehicles).
4. Cancellations / Cancellation Charges
4.1 No reservation which has been accepted by the Provider may be cancelled by the Passenger except with the agreement in writing, by email, telephone or otherwise of the Provider and on terms that the Passenger shall indemnify the Provider in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Provider as a result in the cancellation.
4.2 Vehicles that are booked by Passengers that are not suitable for the purpose for which they have been booked in clause 3.5 will be subject to clause.
4.3 Cancellations must be informed of a minimum of 24 hours’ prior to the booking time by: Telephone +44 (0) 1279 661661
4.3.1 Cancellations informed 24 hours + prior to the time of booking £5.00 may incur.
4.3.2 Cancellations informed 3 to 24 hours prior to the time of booking may incur: 25% of the quoted price for provision of service.
4.3.3 Cancellations not informed up to 3 hours prior to the time of booking may incur: 100% of quoted price for provision of service.
5. General Applications
5.1 The Provider shall not be liable to the Passenger or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in delivery or in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the Providers obligations in relation to the service, if any delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Providers reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond the Providers control directly or indirectly:-
5.1.1 Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
5.1.2 War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
5.1.3 Acts, restrictions, regulations, byelaws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
5.1.4 Traffic accidents, traffic hold ups, traffic congestion;
5.1.5 Strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the Provider or a third party);
5.1.6 Flight delays, flight cancellations;
5.1.7 Power failure or breakdown in machinery including computer systems.
5.1.8 Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, the Provider shall not be liable to the passenger by reason of any representation, or implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law under statute, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained by the Passenger (including, without limitation, loss of profit or indirect or special loss), costs, expenses or other claims for the consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of the Provider, its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the services.
5.4 If the clause 4.2 applies without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Provider, the Provider shall be entitled to cancel the Contract or suspend ant further deliveries under the contract without any liability to the Passenger, and if services have been delivered but no paid for the price shall become due immediately due and payable notwithstanding any previous agreement to the contrary.
5.5 The Passenger undertakes to the Provider that:-
5.5.1 the Passenger will regard as confidential the Contract and all information obtained by the Passenger relating to the business and/or products of the Provider and will not use or disclose to any third party such information without the Providers prior written consent provided that this undertaking shall not apply to information which is in the public domain other than by reason of the Passengers default;
5.5.2 The Passenger will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with this condition by its employees, servants and agents. This condition shall survive the termination of the contract.
6.1 No waiver by the Provider of any breach of the contract by the passenger shall be considered as a waiver of subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
6.2 If any provision of these conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not affected thereby.
6.3 The contract shall be governed by the laws in England and Wales.
Minimum Age Policy
You need to be at least 18 years old at time of booking you will also need to have the legal capacity and authority to book a taxi.